Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
If you could style Hayley... 

Post If you could style Hayley...
style her as in hair/makeup what would you do. Or what looks would you like to see her do? I'm going to school for makeup design and hair styling so this is something I think about 24/7- creating a look for someone. I think Hayley has a great fearless look and get so excited when she attends events and award shows. Hayley, Shakira, Rachel McAdams, Katy Perry, and Christina Hendricks are my favorites as well.

I think she would look amazing with a high ponytail like this. Maybe a few inches shorter than Kristen is wearing hers. It would definitely need to be extensions. I think different shades of orange, yellow, and red blended together would look incredible. I don't know if her hair would look good pulled up off her face like that. A side swept bang would be pretty.

Makeup wise with this look would be an airy purple fairy look. Multi-shaded iridescent eyes. Pale purple eyeshadow, mascara, wispy fake eyeslashes, shimmery liquid liner, frosty pink hi-lights on the browbone and upper cheekbones. Then a Barbie pink blush and matte pale pink lipstick. Kinda like this for the eyes. No harsh lines and blended well.

Another look would be with a chic 1950s looking bun with a unique hairclip on the side . A bun would look neat with her current shade with the yellow on the bottom wrapped into the bun.
Love this clip from Tarina Tarantino

Here makeup would be very Nicole Kidman in Moulin Rouge. Pale skin, cheek contouring, shiny blue-red lips, eyes shaded with brown and neutrals and black liquid liner.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:29 am

Post Re: If you could style Hayley...
If i were to style her before a concert I would give her the yellow makeup below
The classic crested bangs
And a t-shirt with the popcorn design on it
and classic black skinnies

Attachments:
killer-popcorn.jpg
killer-popcorn.jpg [ 34.53 KiB | Viewed 1332 times ]
4.jpg
4.jpg [ 81.77 KiB | Viewed 1332 times ]
summer-make-up-eyeshadow-ideas-in-yellow-and-green.jpg
summer-make-up-eyeshadow-ideas-in-yellow-and-green.jpg [ 21.87 KiB | Viewed 1332 times ]

Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]